The AKTIV range encompasses the most iconic core best selling range of wheelbarrows.
Each product has been designed to give top performance and has developed over time with our customers preferences and ideas.
Utilising the strongest and the most suitable materials in each part of the wheelbarrow, resulting a high quality wheelbarrow.
Tray capacity range from 90L to 120L epoxy coated or galvanised in a variety of thickness, with most of the models having a trapezoidal tray (European Style).
- 90 and 120 Ltr Green epoxy powder coated or galvanised tray, with front and side ribs for additional strength with Double shifted edges for extra robustness and safety reasons. This area is especially relevant on the tray design as it keeps the shape all together and differentiates a proper barrow from a bad one. Haemmerlin branding embossed on the interior of the tray.
- All the barrows in this range fit the Integral frame: a one piece tubular design that benefits from advance technology. Strong and robust frame that enables the carriage of heavy loads. The frame is Green epoxy powder coated with a tipping bar that facilitates the process of unloading the content.
- You have a selection of 3 wheels in this range: the PW/400 Haemmerlin’s pneumatic wheel, the SW/400 the solid and the PFW/400 which is the puncture free.
- Bi-material handle grips are slip resistance and improve the grip between the hand and the product. Ergonomically designed, they have the perfect size and give a comfortable feeling and better grip.
- All Haemmerlin wheelbarrows are ergonomically designed. Load distribution is improved thanks to the long frame, where 2/3 of the loads weight is supported by the wheel of the wheelbarrow.
Heavy duty wheelbarrows designed to give top performance around all the areas: Construction, Building, Industrial, Renovation and Gardening.