EAN No (Bar code)3172962357038
Product Reference 739235703
PLEASE NOTE. Due to the Danger of serious injury in the event of misuse all safety, assembly and user instructions must be read, understood and followed. All photos uses in the instructions are for illustration purposes only.
- 1. These safety instructions must be read in conjunction with the safety labels on the product, the safety instructions on the underside of the platform and the details shown on the header card.
- 2. Keep and store these instructions
- 3. Ensure there is sufficient space to erect the tower on the ground.
4.7mtr tower 4mtrs x 9mtrs
- 4. Make sure ground is clear and free of rubble.
- 5. One person required to assemble and erect 4.7mtr tower.
- 6. Tighten all clamps securely before each use.
- 7. Stabilisers to be tightly attached to tower.
- 8. Do not assemble or use in strong winds above 18mph.
- 9. If using the Tower in the level adjustment or offset situation please ensure the ground under each ladder section is level.
- 10. Keep all children and pets away whist assembling, erecting and using tower.
- 1. Always climb the inside of the tower utilising the trap door hatches.
- 2. Attach the scaffold tower at the top to a solid fixed point.
- 3. One person only to use the scaffold.
- 4. Maximum load on platform 150 kg.
- 5. Scaffold not to be used by children and they must be imperatively kept away.
- 6. Do not lean or reach out from the tower.
- 7. Try to maintain three points of contact when ascending and descending the tower.
- 8. Do ensure you are wearing correct footwear with good non slip soles when using tower.
- 1. Please ensure the tower is clean and not covered in dirt and mud before storing.
- 2. Please store in a cool dry storage area.
- 3. Ensure the tower sections are stored on their side not upright they can be stored on hooks if you wish.
- 4. Do not store upright this will avoid damage to the tubular sections